Researching the best headset for the money

I've been doing some research on the best bang for the buck on Headphones. Seems as though the Pro Star series , because of the lifetime warranty is the going thing. Any other thoughts? I've tried to do a search with no luck. Sorry if this is a may mentioned item. ..... Giddyup
    "In every walk with Nature, One receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

I have owned just about every brand out there at one time or another, and the Pro Stars are about the best I've owned !! That's what I'm using now. I liked the first pair so much that I bought a second pair just in case the originals had an issue. After several years I still find the Pro Stars comfy, sturdy and with excellent sound quality. The lifetime warranty is just "icing on the cake".

I'd recommend the Pro Stars anytime !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Pro Stars all the way.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Quote Originally Posted by deolslyfox View Post
    I have owned just about every brand out there at one time or another, and the Pro Stars are about the best I've owned !! That's what I'm using now. I liked the first pair so much that I bought a second pair just in case the originals had an issue. After several years I still find the Pro Stars comfy, sturdy and with excellent sound quality. The lifetime warranty is just "icing on the cake".

I'd recommend the Pro Stars anytime !!
    ditto to what Fox said. Now my original headphones Pro Star have an issue so will be sending back to Whites next week to see if they can fix them. I’ll be able to use my back up Pro Stars