TdiBH hip/chest mount pouch.

Has anyone else thatís using the supplied hip/chest mount pouch had issues with it splitting.
     My first one started within days and Whites sent me a replacement. First time out yesterday with the new one and itís spliitting by the netting. 
    Its not the design or the stitching, itís the poor quality material used. 
    They really shouldíve used terylene or something stronger.

Pictures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070657D9-93F0-445D-A211-A1C799528A01.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	112729

First pouch on sideways.

Replacement 1st time out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3EECD4C7-1526-4F16-9629-6FD45B721B0F.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	112730

Fitted with mesh mesh to bottom.

I'll send this directly to Whites. Thanks for sharing !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Hi My Fellow TH'ers
    Yes it is a shame that the best detector manufacturer would use such cheap materials on the accessory items. I do understand that corners have to be cut to make any profit but carry cases, headphones, arm cuffs, and find bags are not where you want to go cheap. The amount of money spent by any manufacturer to replace 'bad' items is sad. True Whites does take care of the replacement of items but it gives the buyer a bad feeling about what they paid good money for and shows potential buyers what issues they might have if they decide to buy that same item. I have had two of the MX-Sport headphones replaced and when I spoke with Customer Service they informed me that they had to give out replacements by using up all the 'Old' stock first as that is how they clear our their inventory. It just seems to me that if Whites had determined where the problem is with an item that they would pull the old stock and have it repaired/upgraded. Just my take anyway! Good luck on obtaining a good replacement pouch! ;-)

The hip-mount pouch for the Beachunter is not the greatest that can be made, certainly. It is difficult to have a pouch like this made that suits all users, however, the toughness certainly needs improvement. We will look into it further. Most users who prefer the hip-mount develop their own versions, suited to their own preferences.

Howard

Thanks Howard ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Thanks Howard.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

I just wish that they’d put a belt mount bracket on the body like the Dual field. That said I like the versatility of the pouch being able to hip or chest mount, it just needs to be made of a stronger material.

I know this isn't supposed to be your responsibility but... Do you or do you know anyone with a sewing machine? I purchased the White's gloves and I had a problem with them coming apart too. I have a sewing machine and sewed the gloves back together and I did a heavy stitch on them. I have been using them now for over two years and they are holding up incredibly. That's just a thought on how you can make it work. Good luck!
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300