Battery for TDI BeachHunter

Is there an RnB Innovations 14.4v rechargeable battery pack approved for use on the TDI BeachHunter?

Ron

Not that I have heard of. If there’s a 14.4v battery for it. I think it will be, “use at your own risk.”
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

What Rod said ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Thank you Rodney and Mr. Fox. Guess the Pro model used 14.4V. Lithium Ultra will get me 13.8V or a little more.

Got the BHID300 and XLT back from the hospital. Fixed the toggle switch on the BHID and did lots of stuff to the XLT. My original 9.5 Spectrum coil was bad, so they gave me a new one FREE! Found a lot of good stuff with that bad coil, so the new one will get a workout.

After reading the limited info on the TDI BeachHunter I've decided this detector will be a "Beep and Dig" machine for me. The lack of a conductor switch puts too many variables in the game and trying to use it as a discriminating machine makes it seem like work and not fun. Will use it for water and wet sand and as a beach sweeper. Will also use it on dirt areas that I've worked with my BHID300 to see if anything deep got missed. XLT will be my silver hunter in high trash areas. I have a Blue Max 600 Deepscan for it. Love that little coil.

Played with the TDI a bit so far and it appears to go deeper with the GB "ON" rather than "OFF" as described on the other TDI models. Really cold and windy out so air testing inside is the only comfortable way to go. Problem is, I had my house resided with steel siding so I'm living in sort of a "Faraday Cage". Come on Spring.

Ron

Hey Ron,

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with White's. Wonderful experiences seems to be the only way White's works. They have the best customer service I know of and they work very hard to make their customers happy.

I can't wait to see the awesome finds you discover with the new TDI BeachHunter and your now working like new XLT and BHID300. The new TDI is definitely a dig everything machine. But well on the beach you really do want to dig everything because you don't wanna miss a ring. Those rings are there and you have the detector to find them with. I would truly love to do some snorkeling in the water and have that TDI-BH. That was a dream detector for so long and now White's manufactured it. So I guess some dreams do come true. Well good luck and happy hunting.

Rodney
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Good luck and good hunting !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.