MX Sport New to Me

Getting use to my machine. Used it in a park this past week learning the machine in C&J mode found some clad and a magician coin. Plan to hit one of permission sites this weekend for some relics hunting. Still have not figured out how to post pictures yet but "I'm slow but coachable". Y'all have a good weekend.
    Last edited by RKW; 11-23-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Sounds like you're having fun with the new detector. That's what counts. As you find clad, pull tabs, and trash. You will learn more and more to the point you will start to find better targets. Just keep digging those holes. Good luck on your new permission. Permissions is where I find most of my good finds. It's nice to hunt a permission because you know it most likely hasn't been hunted yet.

What are you taking photos with? A camera, phone or other device. I use my iPhone 8 Plus usually. If you are using a phone, you should be able to email your photos to yourself. Send with a small file and then check your mail on your Mac. This way the file is smaller for they can be uploaded to the forum. I hope this helps.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Quote Originally Posted by rchalker View Post
    Sounds like you're having fun with the new detector. That's what counts. As you find clad, pull tabs, and trash. You will learn more and more to the point you will start to find better targets. Just keep digging those holes. Good luck on your new permission. Permissions is where I find most of my good finds. It's nice to hunt a permission because you know it most likely hasn't been hunted yet.

What are you taking photos with? A camera, phone or other device. I use my iPhone 8 Plus usually. If you are using a phone, you should be able to email your photos to yourself. Send with a small file and then check your mail on your Mac. This way the file is smaller for they can be uploaded to the forum. I hope this helps.
    I was using my camera but will try my phone. Thanks for the information.

Hey if you're using a camera. In the settings there's an option for either the resolution, mega pixel, or size of picture. Select a smaller picture size and the picture file should be under 2.0Mb. That would be easier yet.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Good luck with your Sport !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

It's a great machine you will love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bogdan "Don" Pieniak

Just a follow-up to see how you're doin' with your Sport ...
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.