5th block of the tear outs plus some other hunts

Most of these finds are from the tear outs but I also have some other hunts added in also.[IMG][/IMG]Found $16.44 in clad 1h. 33q. 41d. 25n. and a knee busting 234p. Also found 6 keys, 3 marbles, a 64 Canadian penny, a flattened wheat penny, and a rotted out pocket knife.[IMG][/IMG]Top left is a button, not sure if it is military or not. Top right is a token from the D. Wilcox mfg. co. Mechanicsburg Pa. other side reads the genuine Wilcox gear set. You can't make it out very well but the one side has a swastika in the middle and various good luck symbols around each side. Bottom left Is a Our Lady of Mt. Carmel pray for us pendant. Bottom right is a parts tag with the number 32. [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]The watch is a Timex and doesn't work. The two rings in the middle are junk. Bottom center is a tie clip. Bottom right is a broach with a dark blue stone in it. The class ring is from 2007 and has the owners name inscribed on the inside. I'll be doing some research to see if I can locate its owner, Ill keep you all updated on if I get to return it.[IMG][/IMG]The rosies are 64d and 54d. The mercs are 2-20 and 16. Canadian penny is a 1921. The buffaloes are 25 and 25d. The Jefferson nickle is a 40d. The indian heads are 02, 01, 99, 92, and 88.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]The wheats are as follows 58, 58d, 3-57d, 2-56d, 2-54d, 53d, 52d, 51d, 50d, 49, 48d, 47d, 46, 6-44, 44s, 41, 40s, 39, 36, 30, 29, 27, 25, 24, 23, 21, 20, 2-19, 2-18, 2-17, 16, and 12.[IMG][/IMG]
    This is the last of the block tear outs for this year. They sure do produce some excellent finds! I think they still have a few more to do for next year so that will be something to look forward to. I have some places I've had my eye on to hunt so now I'll have the time to go check them out.

On the 17th of this month will be the one year mark since my Knee replacement, boy has that been a long journey! Don't really have any issues other than it still swells with extended activity. I bought myself a Knee compression sleeve last week to try and that has been a big help, so I ordered 2 more. I wish I would have gotten some of these 6 months ago!

Thanks for looking and happy hunting out there!!
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Super haul !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

BB you have been stroking! That is an awesome haul for sure, After looking at all those awesome finds it makes me ashamed of what meager things I scratch out
    If the bass ain't biting, I'm scratchin for silver

Very nice, congrats sir.

Talk about virgin hunting grounds. A lot of us haven't seen sites like that in years. Congrats.

Just awesome

WTG on those finds! Thats more good stuff than I can find nowadays in 6 months. Gotta love the silver! All that digging prob good for the knee. At least for me after having ACL surgery it really built up my quads and hammies.

Super nice finds!
    Mama said, "Detecting is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get..."

That's awesome. I mean really really awesome!!!
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Looks like you've been having fun detecting and doing lots of digging. Great haul.

That's an outstanding haul. Thanks for showing us. Do you have those tear outs to yourself or is there competition? LTD

Quote Originally Posted by Long time digger View Post
    That's an outstanding haul. Thanks for showing us. Do you have those tear outs to yourself or is there competition? LTD
    I've never seen anyone but that doesn't necessarily mean there isn't anyone else coming by and detecting.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Don't worry about other hunters .... Unless they have the same skill and quality equipment as you, they aren't even hunting in the same dirt !! Let 'em clean up the surface junk while you bag the goodies ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.