A new friend from the Middle East

Allow me to join you as a new friend and I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to all the employees of this forum
    I want to know whether the Spectra V3i is suitable for the sandy environment and whether it only reveals gold or coins
    I live near ancient monuments dating back more than 6000 years in Saudi Arabia and I want to be sure if
    The device was useful to me or not and thank you all
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_95831573_95fade2e-9241-4e2f-ae5f-c7e4f19bc19e.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	112346

Name:	IMG_4953-5.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	112347

Name:	bfae2f58-343b-4d93-acdd-740ba92321b1_16x9_600x338.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	112348

Name:	تنزيل.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	112349
    This is a model of my surroundings

Welcome to the forum !! The V3i will operate in your environment just fine. It will find ALL METAL, or you can set it up to eliminate trash targets such as pulltabs, bottlecaps, etc.

Its flexibility, features and functions enable you to accommodate just about any hunting environment, while tailoring the detector to your user preferences.

In a relic-rich environment such as yours, I would "dig everything".

Good luck !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Welcome to the forum. I believe you would enjoy the V3i. The V3i has the ability to hunt just about anywhere. The area you’re searching is definitely going to produce some interesting finds.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Welcome to the forum. Just a reminder to be fully aware of the laws regarding detecting in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by deolslyfox View Post
    Welcome to the forum !! The V3i will operate in your environment just fine. It will find ALL METAL, or you can set it up to eliminate trash targets such as pulltabs, bottlecaps, etc.

Its flexibility, features and functions enable you to accommodate just about any hunting environment, while tailoring the detector to your user preferences.

In a relic-rich environment such as yours, I would "dig everything".

Good luck !!
    Thank you all for your kindness but understand from your feedback that the Spectra vi3 is suitable for detecting small and large gold nuggets is not it ?
    Last edited by BADER2000; 10-10-2018 at 10:47 AM.

You are correct. However, if gold nugget hunting is your goal, you should look at the "purpose built" Goldmaster / GMT / TDI models.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Gold nugget hunting with the V3i is best done using the All Metal Mode. But still it doesn't pick up on those very small nuggets like the guys using the Goldmaster. If you want to find small gold rings up to the larger gold rings the V3i is a super machine to use. If the ground is clean you may even find a gold earring. It's especially good on picking up on coins and just round targets in general. A round target is something a metal detector loves. The signal it sends to the coil just screams, "dig me up." If you're basically just starting out and you want to find coins, jewelry, and some relics... then the V3i is the way to go. If you want to be limited to gold nuggets, then go with a gold machine like the Goldmaster. Yes the Goldmaster will pick up on other targets that are not gold but the Goldmaster is designed to find those small gold nuggets and bigger. Like I said, if you're just starting out metal detecting, then go with the V3i. You sound as if you're interested in finding anything good. That's why I'm recommending the V3i too.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300