GM 24K battery packs??

My 24K is on the way. I got to wondering....does it use the standard White's battery packs? What I'm wondering is will my older packs work with the 24K?
    Jim

The pack is P/N 802-5278. That's the same one as used by the 6T. https://www.whiteselectronics.com/pr...nlight-holder/

If you want a spare, they are $19.95 ... See link above.

Hope this is helpful.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

What Fox said.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Well, crap! Sure would have been nice if I could use the packs I already have. Would have been nice if they just used the packs that they've used for years. The ones that fit the DFX, TDI SL, GMT, etc. Some changes are not for the better, at least for the customer.
    Jim

The MX7 / 24K battery, has the battery door integrated into the battery.

Howard

Thanks, Steve, I saw that. It's more compact this way, but I wish I could use all my rechargeables with it. Now I'm going to have to buy others, or make something. I DO like the way the pack fits into the housing...without the hinged clips. That's nice. The entire machine is definitely an improvement on the GMT. My testing this morning showed it being slightly more sensitive, outright, but it also runs smoother and quieter while scanning, which should also lead to more nuggets. Also, the "follow the black" sand feature is a separate mode, and works faster than the one in the GMT, with no "pumping" of the coil....just swing it and watch the bar move. Add to all that the iron cancellation. Nice. Top it off with it being 1/2lb lighter, and what's not to like? I like analog controls, but these push buttons are so well thought out that they work as quick and easy as the controls on the GMT, and with the same hand you're holding the machine with.....no reaching for the controls with the the other hand.
    Jim

Probably could have saved some weight with a li-ion battery, but I think aa's are preferable as no airport problems and easy to carry spares.