This Is A Test For Jeremy. Please Don't Delete

Test.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

So was able to copy and past your information using Chrome into this box I will also test using IE

Using CTRL+C and CTRL+V Test.
    Using Right Click Copy / Right Click Paste Test.

Moving to IE now

This is using IE, same way as posted above

I do see some differences with the way IE displays the forum vs Chrome. Let me check with Firefox as well

This is using Firefox and performing the same steps listed above:

Is everyone who is having a problem using Windows XP? That should not make a difference, I am just trying to narrow down the problem.
    Has there been some updates that we applied recently? I know that Windows XP and IE 11 do not get Windows updates for some time but again, just trying to narrow my search options to find the root cause.

I do apologize for the inconvenience. I will say this, we are running a depreciated version of vBulletin and I plan to migrate to a different server and upgrade the software in the future. I know that does not solve this problem but we are working to improve every aspect of White's Electronics for our customers.

Jeremy: IE 11 does indeed still receive updates. I downloaded 19 just yesterday !! I am running Windows 7. Others with problem are running 10, I do believe. This is the only site with the issue. Happens with IE / Google / YaHoo.

To be safe I'll say with surety that this problem wasn't around two weeks ago, if that helps.

Slow keyboard first reported 4/7. Seen here 4/12. Copy / Paste NOT working on 4/10.

Not to worry. We MODs are resourceful. We will keep the information flowing via FireFox or manually if necessary until you get it sorted out ...

Hope this is helpful.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/...e-Don-t-Delete

4/14/18 Right click, Copy Left click in body. Right click, Paste IE 11, Win 7 ...

Hope this is helpful. CNTL + C, Right Click, Paste

This is using IE 11 performing the same steps listed above:

Using CTRL+C and CTRL+V Test. Failed CTRL V
    CNTRL C + Right Click Paste = OK
    Last edited by deolslyfox; 04-14-2018 at 01:02 PM.