MXT and ground balance tweak

Has anyone found a way to shift the Ground Balance slightly away from the neutral balance position? This can be helpful when dealing with hot rocks. On my old Whites machine I would manually tweak the setting slightly negative but don't know how to do it from the automatic or lock position. Thanks for any insight into this.

When you power up, if the TRAC switch is in "LOCK", you will initialize the MXT Ground Balance Point to 83. If it is in "GROUND" or "SALT", the GB point is initialized to 50.

That's about all you can do to change the Ground Balance point unless you want to put down a "test target" (conductive or non-conductive), let the detector track to that sample, then LOCK the track.

Hope this is helpful.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Thank you Fox for the response. I guess that I need to find the perfect hot rock or just deal with it. The MXT does a great job of ground balancing and tracking but most things in this world are a compromise. Maybe I should put a TDI on my wish list. Darn those pesky hot rocks!
    --Jack