Sending in detector

So I heavily used and abused my mx sport this year, and I'm thinking about sending it in for some loving. Question, can I have it sent in and tested to make sure its operating up to full snuff? It seems to be acting up a bit falsing more than usual and depth seems to have decreased somehow?( had trouble getting a quarter at 7 to 8 inches, usually I can grab one at like 10+ easy. Also I need a new coil cover on my 7 inch dd (thing shattered somehow, and some other stuff. Also Can you still get coils "Paired" with machines? I've heard of this being done, and is there any advantage to doing this with my 7 inch?

1-541-367-6121 for service dept. I’ve heard there #1 in helping people out..Good luck with your MX Sport.

I would send it in and identify the falsing and loss of depth. It will get a full bench test and any repairs needed. Done at no cost to you if still under warranty.

Coils are now so highly nulled that it is no longer necessary to "see which one works best" with a given machine. Also, with today's technology, every coil looks "electrically identical" to the detector. Unless you have the capability to indicate which coil you are using, (EG: V3i), the unit doesn't know the diff between the 4X6"DD and the 10"DD.

If the coil is still under warranty, include it with the machine. Whites will replace the cover or replace the entire coil.

Hope this is helpful.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Thanks for the helpful info.
    Anyone can dig a plug, I prefer a plug full of goodies.

White’s will treat you good. They’ll get your Sport up and running like new again.
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Quote Originally Posted by deolslyfox View Post
    I would send it in and identify the falsing and loss of depth. It will get a full bench test and any repairs needed. Done at no cost to you if still under warranty.

Coils are now so highly nulled that it is no longer necessary to "see which one works best" with a given machine. Also, with today's technology, every coil looks "electrically identical" to the detector. Unless you have the capability to indicate which coil you are using, (EG: V3i), the unit doesn't know the diff between the 4X6"DD and the 10"DD.

If the coil is still under warranty, include it with the machine. Whites will replace the cover or replace the entire coil.

Hope this is helpful.
    Thanks fox