The Free State of Jones aka Jones County Mississippi

Question Spectrum XLT - Rainbow - Program Questions

I was just trying to load Fox's Coin/Jewelry program into my White's Spectrum XLT Rainbow series and had a couple of issues.

1. I did not have the "Auto" option for may Coarse/Fine G.E.B., so I set both at the 1/2 Way mark for now. Is there a way to set them to "AUTO" and if not what is the best setting for Coins & Jewelry?

2. When attempting to set my Discrimination/Blocking, it would only allow me to set one of each and the program calls for 5 different setting, again can I do this on this machine and if so HOW?

I am wanting to try and learn this machine to use for going back over properties that I have covered thoroughly with my MXT Pro in hopes of finding something that I have missed. I also want to learn this machine so that I can use it as a loaner when folks are wanting to try the hobby and have yet to purchase that 1st detector...

Thanks in advance for y'alls help...

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...
    I can't wait to recover my next pull tab!

"Auto" simply means to let the machine Auto Balance ....

You can set as many disc ranges as you like .... Use Disc Edit .... Simply Accept / Reject each VDI that you want to change .... Easy Peasy !! The process is described in detail in both the old and new XLT manuals ....

Here's a link to both manuals in case you don't have one: https://www.whiteselectronics.com/de...anuals&lang=us
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

The Free State of Jones aka Jones County Mississippi
    Thank You deolslyfox!
    I can't wait to recover my next pull tab!