Thumbs up New Detector: MXT All Pro Max

I just read the short spot in Discover Magazine regarding a potential new mid-range detector with a bit more depth. Speaking for myself, I would like to see something on the order of an MXT All Pro Max which would also (naturally) include the option to upgrade my MXT All Pro which is proving to be a good work horse like my old 6000 Di Series 3 was.

Interesting !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

I read that too. Like Fox said... interesting!
    AKA: Rodney _______ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Add a 4 channel frequency shift, To the MXT All Pro. Just one more knob to add I have two of those new midrange Detectors and the freq shift is wonderful (sorry)
    Last edited by Zip Zip; 09-16-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    MXT All Pro, AT Max

I'm sure by now some of you have heard and read some of the news about a competitors new release...
    Chances are I will not buy one but it is going to make for some pretty stiff completion and at a price that is extremely reasonable.
    So what's Whites gonna do to compete?
    "REMEMBER" ........ EVEN THE WORST DAY DETECTING IS STILL BETTER THAN THE BEST DAY WORKING............
    Eagle Spectrum, ----
    Coils include, 5.3, 950, 12" Hothead, Bigfoot. /

MXT.----
    Coils include, 4x6, 6x10, 950, 1400. /

V3i-----
    Coils include 10DD, 950, 6x10, 4x6

Germany, Switzerland and France border region
    Quote Originally Posted by johnedoe View Post
    The answer will be something like:
    We are always....
    We don't coment on...

I'm still thinking about getting a MX Sport should my VX3 make it to the detector Walhalla. For now there are exactly two other detectors that I would like to test before I order. The new one from down under and the other one from France. But tbh the competition is all close up and any decision will be more look and feel based or "do I feel comfortable with this one". Not based on this detector comes with x frequencies or this one talks to my pinpointer.

What I really expect Whites to do is to reduce weight, packed size and sell me an accumulator with USB charger... plus maybe a lightweight waterproof headphone for the V machines.

I was ready to pull the trigger on the MXS as well. I don't have extra cash to throw around like some people I see that seem to collect detectors so I'm still staying on fence as well with what has been released and how they get reviewed and continue saving some funds in the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by louie41 View Post
    I was ready to pull the trigger on the MXS as well. I don't have extra cash to throw around like some people I see that seem to collect detectors so I'm still staying on fence as well with what has been released and how they get reviewed and continue saving some funds in the meantime
    When it comes to getting the best bang for your buck.... The MXT is hard to beat ... Lots of coils available and a lot of horsepower under the hood as well as versatility.
    The MX sport is also good but the coils are dedicated.
    "REMEMBER" ........ EVEN THE WORST DAY DETECTING IS STILL BETTER THAN THE BEST DAY WORKING............
    Eagle Spectrum, ----

MXT.----

V3i-----

Frequency off set would be fantastic.

I'm sure by now some of you have heard and read some of the news about a competitors new release...
    Chances are I will not buy one but it is going to make for some pretty stiff completion and at a price that is extremely reasonable.
    I have one of those new releases, Wife likes hers and I gave mine away, My MXT a/p is my baby and I ain't switchin !
    MXT All Pro, AT Max

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Zip View Post
    I have one of those new releases, Wife likes hers and I gave mine away, My MXT a/p is my baby and I ain't switchin !
    Me neither, No MXT No more Detecting, period. I have looked at many others and nothing comes close to the White's MXT Pro / All Pro.

If Whites ever stop making them I might have to send the boys round to give them a little attitude adjustment, Lol

John.

The company from down under has made a really bold marketing statement in that their new machine will make all VLF machines obsolete. Key word there is marketing, at this point in my opinion it is just hype. I just acquired an MX Sport and I am thrilled with it. One thing the company from down under cannot and will not make obsolete is the customer service provided by White's which goes a lot further than just marketing hype.
    Anyone can dig a plug, I prefer a plug full of goodies.

As I have posted elsewhere, that advertising HYPE is just that, Every metal Detector In the World will Still make Amazing finds, None of them will cease to function So None of them will Be Obsolete, And No amount of Money will ever pry my MXT A/P from my Cold Dead Hand.

Nothing suits my Needs like the MXT A/P and nothing will replace it, and If White's make an MXT Maxx with manual GB and the 4x Boost Switch ( Like the GMT Has ) and a Volume Knob in the same format as the present metal Box MXT then I will buy it in a heart beat, If Not I am staying with the MXT A/P, I don't want anything else,

One day people will realise that jumping from machine to machine only makes dealers rich, Regardless of all the Hype there is very little between VLF machines in terms of power and the secrete to getting more depth is to test a lot of coils and pick the ones that work the best.

John.

I have an MXT all Pro and love it. If it is like the Eagle SL II that i have it is going on 28 or 29 years old and still functions like it should. Bought it used so not quite sure how old it really is. That says something about quality. I hope I am around long enough to see the MXT reach that age. The Surfmaster is new and as long as I take care of it. It should see many years of beach use. One day I will get a V3i. I would love to learn that machine. I think quality and customer service is why I keep coming back to White's.
    Happy Hunting and may all your finds be Silver and Gold unless your into Iron or Lead that's ok too.

"Beware the man with only one gun .... He probably knows how to use it ...."

Quote Originally Posted by auminesweeper View Post
    As I have posted elsewhere, that advertising HYPE is just that, Every metal Detector In the World will Still make Amazing finds, None of them will cease to function So None of them will Be Obsolete, And No amount of Money will ever pry my MXT A/P from my Cold Dead Hand.

Nothing suits my Needs like the MXT A/P and nothing will replace it, and If White's make an MXT Maxx with manual GB and the 4x Boost Switch ( Like the GMT Has ) and a Volume Knob in the same format as the present metal Box MXT then I will buy it in a heart beat, If Not I am staying with the MXT A/P, I don't want anything else,

One day people will realise that jumping from machine to machine only makes dealers rich, Regardless of all the Hype there is very little between VLF machines in terms of power and the secrete to getting more depth is to test a lot of coils and pick the ones that work the best.

John.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Quote Originally Posted by H3guy View Post
    The company from down under has made a really bold marketing statement in that their new machine will make all VLF machines obsolete. Key word there is marketing, at this point in my opinion it is just hype. I just acquired an MX Sport and I am thrilled with it. One thing the company from down under cannot and will not make obsolete is the customer service provided by White's which goes a lot further than just marketing hype.
    Actually they said.........

“EQUINOX, with Multi-IQ, has the potential to obsolete all the traditional VLF detectors that enthusiasts have been using for decades.” –Minelab Electronics Pty Ltd.
    Eagle Spectrum, ----

MXT.----

V3i-----

“EQUINOX, with Multi-IQ, has the potential to obsolete all the traditional VLF detectors that enthusiasts have been using for decades.” –Minelab Electronics Pty Ltd.
    They have been trying to copy the ingenuity of Whites for years. I can only imagine what 10 years of development has done in Whites skunk works department since the release of the v3i.

To me, the word obsolete is pretty darn final. Watering it down with "potential" doesn't mean much. The Equinox better live up to it's hype or it could come to be known as the Equi-NOT.
    Anyone can dig a plug, I prefer a plug full of goodies.

The word Obsolete, is the result of a Windbag convention, I have said it before and I will say it again,

MY WHITES machines will STILL keep WORKING REGARDLESS of WHO SAYS WHAT, SO DROP IT.

J.

FOX, If any one else posts anymore BS from that Company please remove it and show them the DOOR,

thanks mate.
    Last edited by auminesweeper; 10-11-2017 at 03:01 PM.

I think this is getting a bit off track - even de-railed.

I totally agree.

J.

I can take a hint .... This thread is closed ....