Northern Ohio Hunters!

Not much activity on this forum from N Ohio Detectorists, they must be out there! I'm from the Cleveland area and would like to hear from others in the hobby working in the area!
    Bogdan "Don" Pieniak

I hear you there Don. It's been this way for a while on the forum. I've run into White's users around town but I never seem to find them on here.
    AKA: Rodney ________ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Good luck !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

I bought my son a whites detector 35 years ago from a dealer who operated a store in an eastern suburb of Cleveland. At that time I think there were several stores operating near Cleveland. Now there are none that I know of. My purchases are made with out of town dealers who make sales on the internet. I believe most of the clubs that are active in the US were started by a shop or a dealer that had a cadre of active detectorists who were their customers. I'm not saying all, but I believe most. I think that is what is missing in the Cleveland area. A dealer where someone can checkout equipment and talk with other detectorists. Rod responded to a post of mine asking about detecting in the Cleveland area. Although he lives in Youngstown, an hour and a half away, we met and had a good time on one of my permissions. I would hope there are more people who live in the area that are detecting and would like to share their hobby, and experiences.
    Bogdan "Don" Pieniak

Quote Originally Posted by donpie View Post
    Not much activity on this forum from N Ohio Detectorists, they must be out there! I'm from the Cleveland area and would like to hear from others in the hobby working in the area!
    Lagrange area just got back into metal detecting. Been 4 years decided to start again haven't been out yet. Just bought a v3i

Send me a PM with your email corvetteman. Lets see what we can set up with you me and, Rodney
    Bogdan "Don" Pieniak

I'm up for another hunt.
    AKA: Rodney ________ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300