Coin Pro and stuff

Gave my Coin Pro some attention today. (cleaning it up) Metal detecting recently "opened" up for me --- anyway it did, and I am so happy I am about to bust! I normally keep two detectors in my pickup when I go out detecting, either the V3i or the M6, then I take a "lesser" detector for backup, or whatever reason. Now that detecting is back for me I am going to use the Coin Pro for my second detector, only sometimes my second detector becomes my first choice for a hunt. I don't know what triggers that I guess. Anyway I don't see much on the Coin Pro anymore, and I understand that we all move on with newer/better models, especially if you have a metal detector sickness like I seem to have! I have to say that every time I take the Coin Pro out I am never disappointed. I think it is a pretty good machine. Ok bye!
    White's V3i....White's M6....White's Coinmaster Pro....White's Coinmaster....
    White's Classic II SL....White's Classic III....Fisher Aqua....
    Tesoro Golden uMax....

If I can't do it, I sure don't want to watch anyone else do it.

Metal detector sickness. Maybe we all have a bit of that.
    AKA: Rodney ________ Detectors Used:
    ___________________White's Spectra V3i with DX-1
    ___________________White's TreasurePro
    ___________________Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300

Yep, I need a fix...just got my U13 for the sport the other day and I am needing to get out.....
    Just Swing and Dig......(einfach Zu schwingen und graben......)

If detecting is a sickness, I have it bad !! Since I've been at this for over 50 years, it doesn't appear to be "terminal" ....

It does seem to result in a larger number of detectors as is progresses ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.