Ultra light-weight version of the V3i...

Hello to all!

Was just speculating/day-dreaming...in this day & age, most anything of electrical/mechanical/physical design (processors, motherboards, batteries, etc.) all continue to get smaller, more light-weight, and just as powerful.

This is certainly no new concept...ie: Treasure Master, TreasurePro, or MX Sport.

I'd LOVE to see something from White's "top-of-the-line" V3i reduce it's physical size & weight to about 2 lbs!

I mean really think about it...shaving a pure 2 lbs. or more off every swing of your detector = increased hunting time/less wear & tear on you!

1.) Be a more "collapsible" styled straight & "S" rod portion, for storage and travel.

2.) Please make the coil, control box, and headphones wireless, with Bluetooth & USB port/updating.

3.) Removable (cell phone or smaller size) Control Box/Screen that is already weather-proof/water-proof?)

Please forgive my ramblings...that's "the dream".

Interesting thoughts. I moved this over here to the TTW forum, with the other new product suggestions .... Fox
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Quote Originally Posted by deolslyfox View Post
    Interesting thoughts. I moved this over here to the TTW forum, with the other new product suggestions .... Fox
    Thanks Mr. Fox!

USMC......Actually, you just described the XP Deus. But I agree, a V3i with those features would blow away all the competition.

As you said, we can dream.
    One Man's Trash...........is What I usually Find.

V3i / XP Deus / GMT

Formerly:

Vaquero
    Explorer SE

I would like the V to be waterproof but that's about it.....
    "REMEMBER" ........ EVEN THE WORST DAY DETECTING IS STILL BETTER THAN THE BEST DAY WORKING............
    Eagle Spectrum, ----
    Coils include, 5.3, 950, 12" Hothead, Bigfoot. /

MXT.----
    Coils include, 4x6, 6x10, 950, 1400. /

V3i-----
    Coils include 10DD, 950, 6x10, 4x6