Florida vacation

I'm planning on a week vacation in Florida and wondering where I should go for the best beach detecting.
    I was thinking somewhere around the Daytona beach area, but I'm open to suggestions.
    im planning on booking a hotel on the beach so I can just walk out and detect.
    where do you recommend?
    Whites XLT/ Whites 11" coil/ Black Max 5.3 6" coil
    Whites DFX/ Eclipse 5.3 6" coil/ Eclipse DD 4x6/ Eclpise 6x10/ Excelerator 8"/ Excelerator EQ Pro 12 1/2"/ Super 12 coil
    Whites V3i wireless with Sunray DX-1 probe/ Eclipse DD 4x6 coil/ Super 12 coil/ Detech 13" DD coil
    Whites 140 mm Bullseye II pinpointer
    garrett ATPRO

Any Florida beach is good this time of year. The more popular spots such as Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach on the East coast and Clearwater Beach and the Tampa Bay area on the West coast are always good producers, but you will be in competition with the "regulars" who work the beach every day.

As we say down here, "its a new beach every day", especially if you are working the low tide / shell line.

Pick the area you and your family want to see and let that be your guide !!

Good luck, and have a great vacation !!

P.S. - Florida is the "shark bite capitol of the world". Just wanted you to know that before you waded in too deep !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Enjoy your vacation looking forward to seeing your finds
    I would rather be lucky then good....

1st Cor. Chapter 13

Horse Sense Is The Result Of Stable Thinking

Jim

My vote would be Tampa. I've had good luck there.
    ps Don't let FOX scare you about the sharks. lol And, again, my smileys aren't working. (just on this forum) So I had to go with the lol.

Thank you for the advice, I need all I can get. Making plans to go the first week of June.
    Many advice work be great
    Whites XLT/ Whites 11" coil/ Black Max 5.3 6" coil
    Whites DFX/ Eclipse 5.3 6" coil/ Eclipse DD 4x6/ Eclpise 6x10/ Excelerator 8"/ Excelerator EQ Pro 12 1/2"/ Super 12 coil
    Whites V3i wireless with Sunray DX-1 probe/ Eclipse DD 4x6 coil/ Super 12 coil/ Detech 13" DD coil
    Whites 140 mm Bullseye II pinpointer
    garrett ATPRO