White's Featured Customer Stories
DFX finds silver and gold TDI SL Finds Silver and Gold MXT Pro gets me a rare New Haven Grays Button A Great Afternoon with a Bonus! FIRST DIG WITH MY WHITE'S BEACH HUNTER 300

Thread: picked up a whites coinmaster 4000/d series 3

Red face picked up a whites coinmaster 4000/d series 3

i know its a old one picked it up for 40 bucks its in good shape took me a wile to set it rite had to read the book afew times im just not use to all them knobs is this still a good detector? seams to work fine Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14171_10202363789796878_90597220_n.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	100645

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    Welcome to the forum !!

That's a good ol' unit .... I had one years ago and made many a good find with it .... Just take your time and learn what its tellin' you and you'll find enough to pay for it quickly !!

Good luck !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

thanks deolsyfox i took it on a hour hunt today at a park took my time with it works better then i thought

Detectors
    DFX300 with the 12'' coil, 9.5 coil, 6x10 coil, 4x6 shooter coil, and the Sun Ray DX-1 probe, Lesche Digging Tool.
    Welcome to the forum GL&HH
    I would rather be lucky then good....

1st Cor. Chapter 13

Horse Sense Is The Result Of Stable Thinking

Jim

Detectors
    MXT PRO, Coinmaster 5000D Series 2
    Welcome to the forum. That coinmaster will serve you well.

Detectors
    White's Spectra V3i. Eagle Spectrum. Bullseye and Garrett Pinpointers. Pro Star and Spectra Sound Head Phones. Super 12, 4X6 Eclipse and DD Coils.
    Forty Bucks! Good deal. I know a couple of sports fields where you can find enough clad to pay that off in about two weeks and never have to dig more than three inchs deep.

Happy Hunting
    Keep Digging In The Dirt

im shocked after 30 years it still works great my grand dad had one just like it i just wasent use to all the knobs

Detectors
    V3i (SpectraSound) / MXT- Pro / IDX Pro - DX-1 / Bullseye II - Bullseye TRX Pinpointer
    Welcome to the forum ... Good luck and happy hunting ...
    V3i - MXT Pro - IDX Pro - 2014

$ - 15
    H - 2
    Q - 582
    D - 844
    N - 357 (9 %)
    P - 2217
    CC - 4019
    Total$ - 285.90
    Rings - 77
    (Silver) - 17
    (Gold) - 5
    (Tungsten) - 0
    Oldest Coin - 1897 IH Cent
    1923 Liberty Peace Silver Dollar - 1858..1958 Canadian Commemorative Silver Dollar
    Silver Coins - 1 - ..... " You Just Never Know What Will Turn Up Next...or...From Where " ....

That detector looks like it's spent most of it's life in a closet, it's in very good shape and you got a good deal for sure

i know giant it looks new the inside where the batterys go it all looks new dont think it was used much im shocked it goes very deep