White's Featured Customer Stories
1st gold of the year Burlington Northern Rail Road Buckle Silver and Gold together TWO GOOD WEEKENDS So many coins

Thread: New White's MX5 Detector

New White's MX5 Detector

I saw that a dealer has a new White's MX5. I read about it on another forum and Googled Whites MX5 and got a link. On the dealer website the MSRP is $599.

The detector looks like the Coinmaster GT and comes with a 9" Spider coil but also uses the Eclipse series coils. It has Auto-Trac ground balance, tones and notch like the MX6. There are no knobs just button pads and the control head is weatherproof.

I couldn't find any details or anything else on White's product listings.
    Alan
    Last edited by deolslyfox; 09-23-2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Removed Dealer Name

Detectors
    Just About Every Model Ever
    Pending Dealer Notification.

Detectors
    DFX300 with the 12'' coil, 9.5 coil, 6x10 coil, 4x6 shooter coil, and the Sun Ray DX-1 probe, Lesche Digging Tool.
    Sounds interesting
    I would rather be lucky then good....

1st Cor. Chapter 13

Horse Sense Is The Result Of Stable Thinking

Jim

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    As you may have noticed, Whites doesn't "pre-announce" products that are in development ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

I see that one dealer (mail order) already has it listed on their website, most of you know who that dealer is, it's the only one that sells mail order Whites detectors.

Thanks Steve.

Detectors
    Classic ID with Blue Max 800, Bullseye II
    Quote Originally Posted by giant056 View Post
    I see that one dealer (mail order) already has it listed on their website, most of you know who that dealer is, it's the only one that sells mail order Whites detectors.
    I don't know who that dealer is.

Why the secret code talk, is this yet another one of the things forbidden to talk about on this forum? If it's a dealer that sells White's detectors, I would hope it wouldn't be against any rules to mention their name.

I have been reading through a lot of posts in this forum, and everyone is always having to try to say what they want to say in code, because apparently not much is ALLOWED to be said here. It's to the point of being ridiculous.

Detectors
    MXT PRO, Coinmaster 5000D Series 2
    Looks like a very easy machine to use.

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    DRX:

You can review the forum rules and guidelines here: http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/...les-Guidelines

Fox Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DRX View Post
    I don't know who that dealer is.

Why the secret code talk, is this yet another one of the things forbidden to talk about on this forum? If it's a dealer that sells White's detectors, I would hope it wouldn't be against any rules to mention their name.

I have been reading through a lot of posts in this forum, and everyone is always having to try to say what they want to say in code, because apparently not much is ALLOWED to be said here. It's to the point of being ridiculous.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by giant056 View Post
    yes! they reside in florida!..(hint!...hint!)
    they have a full boat description,and also, a field test.

Detectors
    v3i,vx3,mx5,m6,mxt,mxt pro,xlt,dfx,idx,idx pro,classic,and many other brands along with too many coils to list
    <dealer name removed>
    Last edited by deolslyfox; 11-06-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Bill
    V3i,MX5,M6
    been detecting since 1978