White's Featured Customer Stories
Early Massachusetts Militia button Good Ol' M6 McClellan VS. Lincoln gold, silver and silver coin finds Deeper isn't always older

Thread: Coinmaster GT video?

Coinmaster GT video?

The Coinmaster GT looks like an exciting entry to mid level machine with all of the listed capabilities. Are we going to see a demo video soon?
    I've already seen the Myers video, but we need to see a good outdoor test walkthrough.

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / IDX Pro / 6000D S2
    Whites will put one up when its ready, I'm sure ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    DFX300 with the 12'' coil, 9.5 coil, 6x10 coil, 4x6 shooter coil, and the Sun Ray DX-1 probe, Lesche Digging Tool.
    Yup
    I would rather be lucky then good....

1st Cor. Chapter 13

Horse Sense Is The Result Of Stable Thinking

Jim

There has been a lot of people looking for a youtube video of the GT in other forums as well, there's a couple out there done by people but not very good.

Detectors
    Coinmaster
    The only halfway decent one I could find was on youtube by OhioDirtDigger entitled "metal detecting my backyard with my whites coinmaster gt and finding silver!"

I tryed the GT out, pretty nice machine good entry level machine

Detectors
    Whites Coinmaster Pro
    I saw one Video on it all ready, It was on beach sand like we have here in Florida Gulf Coast. The only thing missing was it not being runing thru where the shore waves kept the sand wet with salt water.
    I have a Coinmaster Pro works well in the white sand up from the active shoreline. Down in the wet area it seemed to give hits on metal 2"- 4" but keep coming up with nothing after scooping the sand.
    I turn the power down to bottom setting and still came up with no metal in the bucket.