White's Featured Customer Stories
MXT Comes Through Again Deeper isn't always older gold, silver and silver coin finds Early Massachusetts Militia button Good Ol' M6

Thread: SEF 10x12 Coil

Detectors
    White's V3i, DFX & XL Pro, Minelab Sovereign & Excalibur

Smile SEF 10x12 Coil

I have been thinking of buying a SEF 10x12 Coil for my DFX . Has anybody used one? Jim

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / IDX Pro / 6000D S2
    I only own, use and recommend Whites OEM coils. They are designed to provide optimum performance with your detector ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    DFX300 with the 12'' coil, 9.5 coil, 6x10 coil, 4x6 shooter coil, and the Sun Ray DX-1 probe, Lesche Digging Tool.
    Am with Fox on this one....
    I would rather be lucky then good....

1st Cor. Chapter 13

Horse Sense Is The Result Of Stable Thinking

Jim

Detectors
    V3i, DFX, M6 - Coils: Super 12, 10DD, 950, 6X10DD, 4X6DD, 10X12SEF, 6"DD --- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, SpectraSound & Whites/Koss Phones, Lesche Digger
    Last year I ran the M6...the "big" coil I had was the 10X12 SEF and it got some good depth on that machine. Purchased that coil with my M6 because I read the advertising that it goes so much deeper than stock coils. Those claims are exaggerated...just a tad lol
    Then I got a DFX over the winter along with a 10DD coil at the same time, and I never tried the 10X12SEF on the DFX because I primarily used the 10DD.
    This year I've run the V3i with all my coils and will be honest and say that the 10X12 SEF is a nice coil that gets great depth and separates real well. It is about as sensitive to EMI as the 10DD; depth and separation are comparable between the two.

I've learned from experience though, that White's customer service is the deal-maker on my future purchases. The first 10X12 SEF I had needed to be returned and the place where I bought it does not have the easiest return process. In contrast, when I had to return a White's coil they shipped me a new one no questions asked.

Bottom line is if you get one of the "good" 10X12 SEF's, it is a very nice coil and I put it on my detector often when I am looking to get big ground coverage, super depth, and great separation for a coil of its size.

Detectors
    V3i (SpectraSound) / MXT- Pro / IDX Pro - DX-1 / Bullseye II - Bullseye TRX Pinpointer
    Good luck and happy hunting ...
    V3i - MXT Pro - IDX Pro - 2014

$ - 16
    H - 3
    Q - 642
    D - 923
    N - 382 (9 %)
    P - 2442
    CC - 4412
    Total$ - 313.90
    Rings - 87
    (Silver) - 17
    (Gold) - 6
    (Tungsten) - 0
    Oldest Coin - 1892 IH Cent
    1923 Liberty Peace Silver Dollar - 1858..1958 Canadian Commemorative Silver Dollar
    Silver Coins - 1 - ..... " You Just Never Know What Will Turn Up Next...or...From Where " ....

Detectors
    v3i,vx3,mx5,m6,mxt,mxt pro,xlt,dfx,idx,idx pro,classic,and many other brands along with too many coils to list
    the sef 10x12 almost never comes off of my vx3..runs smoother,a little deeper,and separates better than my d2 coil. my buddy tried it on his v3i and he had same results...he is ordering one.
    Bill
    V3i,MX5,M6
    been detecting since 1978

Detectors
    Whites V3i X 2, 10"D2, 6"X10", 10X12 S.E.F. Garret pro pointer.
    I want to try the new white one on my v3i, the 18x15 SEF I have runs very smooth, I hunt some huge field areas sometimes ( the kind of fields that make a huge 18x15 coil look small ) I went out with it a couple days ago and ran it for over 2 hours at rx 15 not a single false beep. I only found 3 fired bullets.