White's Featured Customer Stories
GT does it again! V3i Does It Again!! Whites MX5 finds lost Tiffany & Company ring MY TRUSTY XLT - COMES THRU AT THE END DFX finds my oldest King George halfpenny

Thread: coinmaster

Detectors
    coinmaster, coinmaster gt

coinmaster

hi, i just started detecting a couple weeks ago, been find plenty of coins, and relics. question is, am i missing out on the gold and jewlery using the coinmaster? i dig for all my hits, but havn't found any silver or gold jewlery yet.

Detectors
    V3i (SpectraSound) / MXT- Pro / IDX Pro - DX-1 / Bullseye II - Bullseye TRX Pinpointer
    Welcome to the forum pacman ... Just keep on searching, it's out there ... all you have to do is find it ... The longer you use your machine, the better you will get at it ... It takes a while to learn a machine, but once you do, the treasures will be found ...JMHO ... Practice makes perfect ... I wish you well and happy treasure hunting ...
    V3i - MXT Pro - IDX Pro - 2014

$ - 16
    H - 2
    Q - 622
    D - 906
    N - 372 (9 %)
    P - 2385
    CC - 4305
    Total$ - 305.53
    Rings - 84
    (Silver) - 17
    (Gold) - 5
    (Tungsten) - 0
    Oldest Coin - 1892 IH Cent
    1923 Liberty Peace Silver Dollar - 1858..1958 Canadian Commemorative Silver Dollar
    Silver Coins - 1 - ..... " You Just Never Know What Will Turn Up Next...or...From Where " ....

Detectors
    V3i-M6-Coinmaster-Coinmaster Pro-Whites Classic II-Tesoro Golden uMax-Fisher Aqua
    Welcome and good luck

W.Va born & raised,now upstate Ny I stays
    Detectors
    M6- 6X10DD,4X6DD / XLT-e/ QXT/ (2) TR1 Coinmaster
    Welcome to the forum and to the hobby of MDing.Yup,once you get to know your coinmaster the better finds will become more frequent and then it helps if your in the right location,location,location of where the goodies are.
    Good luck & happy hunting........................................... ...
    Back down in the dirt, it's
    where I'm supposed to be
    and it's getting good to me

Detectors
    Trooper 2900D, CoinMaster 3900D, DFX 300, V3i, VX3, Beach Hunter 300, Surfmaster Dual Field, Sun Ray Invader pinpointer, 4x6 shooter, bigfoot and others
    That machine will find the gold and silver if its over it. Just be patient and the more you
    use the machine the better you get at it and understanding it. My buddie in Fla hunts the
    dry sand with a CM Pro and finds a lot of jewelry with it. Good Luck Hunting.

Detectors
    V3i, M6, Garrett pro-pointer, Bullseye II, Lesche Digger, 9.5 Coil, White's Eclipse Shooter DD4 x 6", DD Eclipse 6x10", Koss Noise Reduction Headphones
    Finding silver and gold is like real estate location location location

Detectors
    DFX, MXT Pro, MXT
    Yep... Everything the others said....you gotta get your coil over it and you have to become one with your machine...that takes some time and "practice, practice, practice". Sounds like you are doing the right thing by digging everything so that your brain can learn the results of all the beeps and noises it makes. One thing for sure, as you know your machine more and hit better and more productive spots (another skill you will learn if you keep at it) you will no doubt see the quality and quantity of your finds increase. Every hunt will become better than the last, for the most part, and you will forever be lost to this great hobby.

Platinum Member
    Detectors
    V3i, TDI PRO, MXT, ACE 250
    pakman... Recognizing the reaction of your machine to a given target is very important. You can't find something that is not there, so location is probably the most important. Good luck and welcome to the forum... Mel

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    Welcome !! Patience .... The goodies will come ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    DFX300 with the 12'' coil, 9.5 coil, 6x10 coil, 4x6 shooter coil, and the Sun Ray DX-1 probe, Lesche Digging Tool.
    Welcome to the forum pretty much what ever one has said location and practice....
    I would rather be lucky then good....

1st Cor. Chapter 13

Horse Sense Is The Result Of Stable Thinking

Jim

Detectors
    VX3, 950, 6X10DD , and 4X6 Shooter Coils, Bullseye II Pinpointer
    I have a VX3 and I haven't been fourtunate enough to find any gold jewelry yet eithr. An old saying I've heard is "gold is where you find it."
    Diggin' Pull Tabs (Whether You Like It, Or You Don't Like It, Learn To Love It!)

Detectors
    coinmaster, coinmaster gt
    thank you all, i do enjoy the hobby. i do reserch for the areas that i hit, that go back to the 1800's. found a spot and went for an hour, already hit a asian coin 8'' in, a 1940 penny and a 1965 dime. will be going back there to detect more, till i cover it all. will probally take me a month to cover the area.

Detectors
    Coinmaster
    I have the same model (CM) and have managed to findd some silver with it in coin form and even found a ring recently. Not gold per say, perhaps gold clad (?) but still jewelry . I think what the others said about location is probably right as well as persistence aka stubborness .