White's Featured Customer Stories
1866 Two Cent Piece Whites MXT AllPro gets me a 1794 Liberty Cap Jarnigan & James Research & Recovery September 21, 2014 Hunt Another great find found with the XLT Recent Civil War and Housesite Digs

Thread: Gmz

DirtyDigger

Lightbulb Gmz

OK White's I love the detectors had bought many of them but you need to get up to speed on your website it looks old and most of your product does not have videos it is 2012 and you have videos that look like they were filmed on 8mm. I believe that you will sell more if you update your site and make videos for all your detectors. The only reson I bought a GMT is that I watched the video 6 times to get a feel for the detector before I bought it. THANX

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    Thanks for the input .... !!
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    Just About Every Model Ever
    Dear Dirty Digger. We are always looking for new talent, volunteers?

Everyone needs / wants good video, however, no one wants to pay for more quality than necessary. So down and dirty usually prevails.

When you see a super high quality instructional video, consider you are always footing the bill for it (built into the cost of the product) and your perspective may change somewhat.

Howard

DirtyDigger
    Thanks Howard I understand your point but you can't put a price on good advertising, word of mouth is one thing but putting a dream in someones head about the riches they could and will find plus showing the ease of use. So I am just saying that I would have bought a GMZ but I could not see it in ACTION, if you put that much money in developing a good product show it off and it will pay off. If you read around the internet you will find that people are interested in the GMZ but can't find any good info or videos on them so that is saying to me that people want to buy but don't know that much and are going a different rout. TANX
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	380012_132871976829494_100003200788123_149325_871912631_n.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	88490
    Last edited by DirtyDigger; 04-19-2012 at 12:23 AM.

DirtyDigger
    Quote Originally Posted by showard View Post
    Dear Dirty Digger. We are always looking for new talent, volunteers?

Everyone needs / wants good video, however, no one wants to pay for more quality than necessary. So down and dirty usually prevails.

When you see a super high quality instructional video, consider you are always footing the bill for it (built into the cost of the product) and your perspective may change somewhat.

Howard

OK I will make some videos this summer in the Mother lode you will not be let down. And I'm sorry if I sound angry I am not, I just want white's to be the best out there because I believe that they are.

DirtyDigger
    Now any good GMZ story's out there love to read some.

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    Haven't heard much about the GMZ
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40