White's Featured Customer Stories
  Ring lost in the park Early Birthday Old Fort White's V3i with small coil works on beach  . Rare Find with a Great Detector -Coinmaster GT

Thread: Bullseye Pinpointer

Bullseye Pinpointer

I've been MDing for a lot of years but never used a pinpointer until recently. I picked up a White's Bullseye 140mm from a friend that never used it. Set at max sensitivity I don't get a signal until I'm about 1 inch from the object. Is this normal or should I be getting better range/sensitivity from the pinpointer? Thanks!

Jack

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    That's pretty normal for the 140.. I have a 120 that will get 2 inches on a good day. I can't remember the 140 I had ever getting more than 1 1/2 inches
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / 6000D S2
    That's about ops normal ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    XLT, DFX 300/DX-1, BH300, Prizm 6T bullseye II
    Very normal
    Steve

E Series XLT, DFX 300/DX-1, BH300, Prizm 6T
    Bullseye II

Detectors
    VX3 w/950 coil,6x10 coil,4x6coil,Prizm 5G, Bullseye II
    I only get 11/2" with my Bullseye 120