White's Featured Customer Stories
Early Massachusetts Militia button The giving field McClellan VS. Lincoln Deeper isn't always older gold, silver and silver coin finds

Thread: Whites Hot foot cross field coil DD

Detectors
    Whites MXT GMT

Whites Hot foot cross field coil DD

Need Info on this coil and how dose it compare to the other 3 coils for my 2010 GMT. The coil is 2-3/8 x 9-3/8 any info would help I live in Alaska and love my GMT and thinking about getting a TDI SL Thanks.

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / IDX Pro / 6000D S2
    "Hot Shot" and "Hot Foot" coils are 3rd party accessory coils. There are folks here on the forum that have had good luck with the "Big Foot".

I only own, use and recommend White's OEM coils. They are designed to provide maximum performance with your detector, and come backed by the White's warranty and customer support network.

I "think" the "hot foot" is for MXT / DFX, but there may be a "hot foot" for the GMT that I'm not aware of. There is also a "big foot" for the MXT / DFX, but I don't think that they are in production any longer. As I noted earlier, I prefer White's OEM coils ....

The TDI SL is an awesome unit, and will serve you well in the prospecting and relic arenas !!

Hope this is helpful.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    Except for being able to get that coil in between rocks and stubs, I think your better served using the stock 6x10. I have had all 3 of Whites GMT coils and the 6x10 is the most useful.
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

I too would like to have a TDI in my aresenal however not today Personally I have no experience with the GMT cause there's no place in the area for hunting nuggets but with the TDI depth is what it's about and it would be fantastic for relics.

Detectors
    1) White's VX3 w/950 coil, 6X 10 DD Eclipse coil & Eclipse DD 4x6 shooter; 2) White's Beach Hunter ID 300; 3) White's Surf PI Dual Field; Garrett's Pro Pointer, White's Bullseye II pinpointer,
    Deolslyfox

I checked with Whites with the following question..."Are the Big foot or Hot foot coils available for either the V3i or VX3? "
    Their response was "
    No longer available" I was thinking of getting one in the future when I go to a V3i or VX3... Coloma Gold