White's Featured Customer Stories
TDI SL Finds Silver and Gold MXT Pro gets me a rare New Haven Grays Button A Great Afternoon with a Bonus! FIRST DIG WITH MY WHITE'S BEACH HUNTER 300 DFX finds silver and gold

Thread: Coinmaster 4900/D Coils

Detectors
    Coinmaster 4900/D

Question Coinmaster 4900/D Coils

Hi, I am a new member and could use some help. I have a coinmaster 4900/D and would like to know if anybody knows of a 12 to 18 inch search coil for this machine? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, TCWEDD

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2

Click to enlarge.

USD $199.95
    Blue Max 15" Search Coil (6.59 kHz)
    Fits XLT, 6000XL, QXT, IDX, ID, CL III, 5900. Designed for larger metal items, relics, groups of coins, etc. Three feet plus on larger masses of metal.

15" XLT
    P/N 801-3201
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    Welcome to the forum,,, That 15 incher will get you deep
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

Detectors
    Spectra V3i, 10"DD, 6"x10", DX-1 probe.
    Welcome to the forum, good luck................

Detectors
    The Whites 4900/DL Pro Plus is the only detector I've ever kept, though I've owned many, it's the best fit for me, also 18+ years with it doesn't hurt.
    I hope this isn't too late, but I just saw your post. Your 4900 machine is NOT a 5900 or a 6000! the 15" Blue Max
    coil that was suggested to you might send back returns, however your 4900 is not calibrated for that coil and
    it will NOT ground balance properly, so you will get false positives and will miss targets, the coil you need is
    the same one I'm looking for, it's the Whites 11" P/N 801-3178. Good luck.

Wandering Mike

Detectors
    The Whites 4900/DL Pro Plus is the only detector I've ever kept, though I've owned many, it's the best fit for me, also 18+ years with it doesn't hurt.
    Whoops, I almost for got to mention to ya that Whites recalibrated the 4900 in the early 1990s calling it the "4900 Pro Max CB", these detectors will use the Blue Max coils, if that's your setector then the 15" coil will work for you, but if yours is the older 4900/DL detector with the white colored 8" coil then the 15" Blue Max will not work with yours.

Wandering Mike