White's Featured Customer Stories
TWO GOOD WEEKENDS Burlington Northern Rail Road Buckle So many coins Thanks again White's Silver and Gold together

Thread: The classic id

Detectors
    whites 6000 di series 3 bought new in 1989.whites classic id purchased at a pawn shop for 100.oo

The classic id

I picked the classic id up at the local pawn shop still in box all paper work for $100 bucks.I have owned my 6000 di s3 since new but wanted a lighter detector. its heavy.How does the classic id stand up in comparison to my older 6000 purchased in 1989.

Detectors
    M6/Dualfield
    enjoy your new detector!
    "Learning is the eye of the mind."
    Thomas drake 1633

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    Pretty good actually. You'll have fun with it ...
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    Welcome to the forum ,,,Your arm will thank you
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

Gold Member
    Detectors
    White's DFX, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Compadre
    I don't know how it compairs to the 6000, bit for the $ you can't go wrong if it's working. I still have the ID that I received 8-years ago.
    CLAD COUNTER 2007<br /><br />Pennies:..................&nbsp; &nbsp; 46<br />Nickels:...................&nbsp; &nbsp; 4<br />Dimes:.....................&nbsp;&nbsp; 18<br />Quarters:..................&nbsp;&nbsp; 18<br />Half Dollars:..............&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br /><br />Total Coins:.............&nbsp; &nbsp; 86<br />Total Amount:........... $6.96

Detectors
    White's QXT (converted Quantum II) 950 deep scan, Bullseye 5.3, Blue Max 3.5 "Snooper" coils Sun-Ray XL-1 Probe BH Pinpointer (modified)
    Send it off the Mr. Bill at surfscanner.com, and he will modify it for you for external ground balance and threshold knobs and a boost circuit that will give you an additional 3 inches of depth...

HH,
    GoGoGopher
    Hunting since 2005
    White's QXT Pro v1.2 (Converted QII)
    Deep Scan 950 (flat top), Bullseye 5.3, Blue Max 3.5 Snooper coils
    Sun Ray XL-1 Probe

Detectors
    MXT Pro, M6, 6x10, 4x6, 950, Super 12
    Sounds like you got a great deal
    Metal detecting is like marrage...The more you listen the more successful you will be.