White's Featured Customer Stories
Whites MXT AllPro gets me a 1794 Liberty Cap Holy Cow! I really did it today! Two Cavalry swords found with my DFX Another great find found with the XLT Came behind a metal detecting club and found

Thread: Whites Goldmaster Production Years

Whites Goldmaster Production Years

Can someone tell me what years the old "long" Goldmaster was produced? That was
    my first detector. Also, where can I find a model year production timeline for all Whites Metal detectors?

Detectors
    M6/Dualfield
    welcome to the forum.
    Check with Whites they should know.
    "Learning is the eye of the mind."
    Thomas drake 1633

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    A lot of folks have asked for that production timeline. I don't know if one exists, but it would sure be interesting ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    Before the GM2, I can't tell you. The Goldmaster run was in order----GM2, V-Sat, GM3, GM4, and GMT. This line started in the late 80's or early 90's.
    Welcome to the forum
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro 54 View Post
    Before the GM2, I can't tell you. The Goldmaster run was in order----GM2, V-Sat, GM3, GM4, and GMT. This line started in the late 80's or early 90's.
    Welcome to the forum
    Nitro:

There's a whole "Goldmaster" series ahead of that. I had a 66TR back in the early 70's. I think I got it right after I came back from Iceland in 1971 if memory serves.
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    That's way before my Goldmaster experience Fox, so I'll let you fill in the gaps before the GM2.
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40