White's Featured Customer Stories
TWO GOOD WEEKENDS So many coins Burlington Northern Rail Road Buckle 1st gold of the year Silver and Gold together

Thread: Gold Master 4B

Detectors
    Whites MXT GMT

Question Gold Master 4B

Hi newbe wold like info on GM/4B It is a 2005 mod. and how dose it compare to the GMT any info wold be great.

Detectors
    Whites GMT with the 6x10dd coil,, Whites DFX, W/950, 6x10dd, 4x6dd,super 12 coils. DX-1 and 120 Bullseye pinpointer,, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones..... M6 is gone, But not forgotton"
    Welcome to the forum.... About the only difference is you have manual ground balnce, where the GMT is fully auto if you want it to be. here is Whites GMT videi to help get you started
    http://whiteselectronics.com/videos/...struction.html You didn't say if you if you got a manual, but Whites has it to in PDF
    http://media.whiteselectronics.com/m...n%20Manual.pdf And how about a video just for the GM4

USD $19.95
    GM 4B VHS Tape GM 4B Video Tape
    P/N 621-0441

If you have any questions, just ask
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2
    Great post Nitro, as always ....
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

I've used a couple of vlf gold detectors including the goldmaster 4b. Compared to the others, the 4b was very user friendly. It was also very effective at picking up the small gold. The meter worked well. The main advantage for the gmt was already mentioned, the auto-ground balance. The 4b isn't very difficult to ground balance but if you don't want to mess with it, then the gmt makes it easier for you.

James

Detectors
    Whites MXT GMT
    Thanks for all info going to keep my MXT.