White's Featured Customer Stories
Recent Civil War and Housesite Digs Jarnigan & James Research & Recovery September 21, 2014 Hunt Holy Cow! I really did it today! 1866 Two Cent Piece Whites MXT AllPro gets me a 1794 Liberty Cap

Thread: Whites Koss E- series 9000 headphones ? for Carl

Bronze Member

Whites Koss E- series 9000 headphones ? for Carl

Hi Carl, I have a pair of Whites Koss E- series 9000 headphones. I am having an intermittent problem with the volume control. Do I need to send the back to Whites or Koss for repair scene they have a lifetime warranty on them.If anyone has had similar problems all help will be appreciated. Thanks Jim

Detectors
    V3i / VX3 / DFX / MXT Pro / M6 / 6T / CM GT / XLT / BH 300 / SURF PI DF / 6000D S2

Re: Whites Koss E- series 9000 headphones ? for Carl

If it has a White's LOGO on it, send it back to White's. They'll take care of your problem. Everything they send out, they stand behind. I have NEVER ONCE heard White's tell a customer .... "that's not our product - we just sell it ....".

As to your other question .... I hunt with a guy who has a set of the White's Koss phones that always look like he was usin' 'em to make garden, and they're still workin'. I personally, have never had a set of White's phones fail - any price range.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Da FoX
    If there's anything I hate worse than diggin' pulltabs, its missin' a gold ring.

Detectors
    XLT

I sent mine to Koss, I was detecting in the COLD one day and they broke . Koss replaced the broken part.
    Attached Images  
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Exalted One
    Detectors
    M6

Whites
    I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day,,,, tomorrow is not looking good either.

Bronze Member

Thanks everyone I shipped my headphones back to White`s today, along with my 5900 DI pro to have the meter calibrated.
    White`s is great. Thanks again Jim

Banned
    Detectors
    V3i, TDX, MX9, Hammerhead

I have a definitive answer...

The Koss headphones are warranted by Koss, so warranty claims should be made through them. However, if you send them to White's we will still handle the claim but it may take longer as we become a middle-man in the process. So for fastest service, go directly to Koss.

- Carl

Quote Originally Posted by Carl@Whites
    I have a definitive answer...

The Koss headphones are warranted by Koss, so warranty claims should be made through them. However, if you send them to White's we will still handle the claim but it may take longer as we become a middle-man in the process. So for fastest service, go directly to Koss.

- Carl
    sure now you answer your a dollar short and a day late like you have something more important to do than sit in the forum jeez lol now get out there and get that 4x6 dd coil for the prizm out to the dealers !
    If at first you don't succeed , get the Gov to bail you out !!

Banned
    Detectors
    V3i, TDX, MX9, Hammerhead

Sorry! But you'll be glad to hear I was in the loop room over the weekend, doing some experimentation to get a better null on the Prizm Shooter coil. Today they are sealing up the remainder of my test coils. Once I get them checked out, we are ready for a production run.

- Carl

Bronze Member

Sent my 5900 in for repair and my Koss headphones. The people at Whites repair dept did a great job on my 5900 Di Pro (replaced meter and calibrated) it works and performs great. They replaced the headphones with new ones. I am very happy and the cost was reasonable. Thanks Whites Electronics Jim in Bama

Detectors
    Whites DFX

Good results from the White's Co. as always
    ARRGH!!! PIRATE BOOTY - TREASURE COIN

Detectors
    Whites XLT, DFX, and TDI SL. Garrett Pro-Pointer, Predator Lesche shovels and trowels.
    My Koss E-Series 9000 headphones just died one day so I sent them to Koss along with a handling fee of $8 they did not repair my headphones; instead I received a brand new pair of headphones. As far as never having Whites headphones die; Fox you must be one lucky person as I have killed several of the Royal GTs. True they are not the best headphones on the market but when you rely on the Whites Logo it is frustrating to have a $50.00 pair of headphones crap out with nothing to do but buy another pair. Now granted this was a few years ago when I did not have a lot of bucks to put into a $100 pair of headphones. I think it is great that Koss and Whites have teamed up to provide a great set of headphones and a super lifetime warranty as well.
    Dave

I have had my koss phones now for about 4 years and they are still working fine.
    Visit my blog at allspaceenterprises.com/metal (The Metal Detective)

Detectors
    TDI Pro V3i MXT Pro MXT two Sun-ray dxi-1 4x6 two 6x10 eclipse 950 10" two 12" super 8x14 deep scan 12" dual field 7.5 DF 3x6 mono 5X10 folded 8 10x14 mono Headphones Gray Ghost Ultimate GG Black widow Sun ray Pro Gold
    we got a pair of Royal GT they been going for 10 years now or more they just want die father in law use them now he not getting my GG we got to get a pair just to have a back up PRO GOLD this time father day is coming up
    live it, love it, thank it, dig it, low and slow is the way to go