PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Wa digg'n

Sleeves
06-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Anybody on the east side of Washington? Looking to do some prospecting and/or stick swinging. I have still not seen a single tector in the Spokane area. I am sure that there are probably a few but still have'nt seen any.

Nitro 54
06-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Don't tell everyone you have a bunch of virgin hunting spots. I'd like having most of a large town like yours all to myself.

plarson
06-15-2010, 06:27 PM
I used to live in Prosser, 40 years ago. Have relatives in Spokane, but, I'm in MN now. A bit too far to join up with you. Good luck finding someone.

BarberBill
07-01-2010, 06:07 PM
The Northwest Treasure Hunters club is based in Spokane. You should be able to connect with somebody.
BB

edited by Mod.....removed Dealer Plug.

Sleeves
07-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks BB, I will do that. I actually keep planning to go down there but I think to myself, go to a store or go hunting? Again, thanks for the advice I will go down there and ask about local clubs.

HH, Sleeves:cool:

edited by Mod...removed Dealer Plug.

nw1886
07-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Back in about 1982, my father and I came down from Anchorage to be with an uncle undergoing his 8th (and maybe last) open heart surgery. We were at that hospital day and night but finally I just had to get away for a while. (Began driving around Spokane there and was wishing I'd brought my detector!) After visiting a bit they said "Just take it and send us the money when you get back home." My Uncle came through fine, I had a much needed break from the hospital and they earned my deep gratitude for being so kind and generous! My feet hit the ground back in Alaska and I couldn't get a check and thank you card in the mail fast enough. Good people!

edited by Mod.....removed Dealer Plug.

Robert
07-12-2010, 04:23 AM
OK guys....this section is not for discussions on how to find a Dealer or how well you like a certain Dealer...especially when you list the Dealer Company Name....which is easily googled to find his website which shows he sells all Brands of Detectors with advertisements all over his website...I have edited several post and removed the Dealer's Name as those types of post are considered to be advertsiing or plugs for that Dealer...I'm glad that you guys have found an awesome Dealer to deal with as it sounds like his trust is worth the drive....kudos to that dealer for sure....but we gotta keep this post on topic.

Thanks

Sleeves
07-12-2010, 05:00 PM
OOPS! Sorry Robert[banghead][banghead][banghead]

deolslyfox
07-12-2010, 06:21 PM
You can always PM anyone with your dealer info !!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

norhunter
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi Sleeves:

I live in Spokane and am looking to get into MD. Looking to get the V3i soon.