PDA

View Full Version : Looking for local people to meet

Treasuredude
12-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi,

My name is treasuredude and I am new to the forum. I live here in Seattle and I am always looking to meet new people who want to get out and hunt. I hunt year around for coins and rings; but, I also do prospecting in Alaska every year and a few places in Washington and Oregon. If there is anyone interested please let me know.

Nitro 54
12-19-2009, 01:07 PM
It's [weird] but not to many members here are from Washington. :-\ There's a bunch of members just south of your border. I'm way down I-5 at MP 108

Dave
12-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Hunting in Alaska would be fun !!!!...Gold I tell ya Gold... [thumbsup]

Silver Reflexion
12-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks to all out there that have replied to my my topic. I really appreciate it. It looks like I am going to be able to get out with a few local members up here in Seattle area.

Yes, sounds fun as there arent many of us up here.

We'll have to figure out a day/time to all meet up to say hey.

Blakroc
01-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey Treasuredude I'm in Bellingham WA. Been brainstorming places to go. Grew up in a treasure hunting, prospecting family. But the last 20 years have been mostly career/kids for me. Been itching to get out and explore. Have you heard of the Darrington area? It's between Seattle and Bellingham, East of I5. Anyway if you are ever heading up this way, drop me a line.

Nitro 54
01-16-2010, 08:45 PM
You just brought back some old memeries Bill. When I was a kid back in the early 60's I would go fishing just about every weekend with my Grandparents on the Sauk and sometimes the Suattle Rivers. I can remember a lot of places now that I would love to detect around your area if the brush hase'nt taken over. It was a nice drive from Lake Stevens to Darrington most weekends. When the salmon was running we would go to the Skagit river. Them were fun times as a kid.

electro_master
06-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Hi,

My name is treasuredude and I am new to the forum. I live here in Seattle and I am always looking to meet new people who want to get out and hunt. I hunt year around for coins and rings; but, I also do prospecting in Alaska every year and a few places in Washington and Oregon. If there is anyone interested please let me know.

I am located in Tacoma. I have not picked up a detector in years. But I am going to take it in hand again. Would be great to meet someone to enjoy the MD experience with.

electro_master

nw1886
07-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Heck Treasuredude, I'm down in Black Diamond and would really enjoy hooking up with a group of locals to do some hunting! (We are finally getting the weather for it!) Maybe the establishment of "The Washington Gang" is in order! Lets all get some PM's going!

On a side note, I grew up in Alaska and had a lot of fun detecting up there too. (A lot more population and places to coin hunt down here though. [thumbsup] )

MXT1879
07-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Hey Treasuredude, I'm new to to forum and live in Auburn. I am also looking for other local MDr's to hunt with. PM me any time, I'm game for almost anything in western Wa. Happy Hunting!

Solan77
02-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Hello,

I am new to the forum also. I would be interested in going gold hunting here in Washington. If you know of some good spots I would be interested in trying my luck. I live in the Seattle area.

Thanks

FlippyFlap
04-01-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm up in Arlington area. Haven't been detecting for a few years. I've got MD fever and am looking to get back out there again. If it would only stop raining!! :)

Nitro 54
04-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Welcome to the forum FlippyFlap ,,, Nice little town you live in ..

deolslyfox
04-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Welcome !!

eastman
02-04-2012, 02:58 PM
hi, new member. i live in sequim wa. been md for 10 years with dfx and the surf pi i have md in france,carribean, hounduras, hawaii, wa. state. i have had great results with both these md. i use to be a hard hat diver and a logger, and now i am retired. so thats a little about me. so now to my queston, i got a new v3i and made a program that works for me. i tried fox and robert program but have not been able to tweak them to suit my style. i would like to find someone around my area that has a v3i and would like to get togeather to show me a few tips. THANKS.

Sleeves
02-15-2012, 08:20 PM
I am way over here in Spokane but if you ever plan a trip this side of the mountains let me know. I have even thought of donig some digg'n around Yakima and Ellensburg if you ever get that far even. And Alaska is my home. Been out since 2004 but always looking for a reason to head back up.

elk311
02-18-2012, 04:27 PM
new to site Kitsap md'r. getting back in with my second XLT before making the leap to v3i and beyond.

ezdave
02-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Hi Treasuredude, I live in Kirkland and am a new owner of a MXT Pro. I used to dredge in California but that is no longer a option, So now I will be detecting. Drop me a PM and I would love to find a friend to detect with! I also did Nome 2 years ago and am doing Ganes Creek this summer! EZDAVE

Rain111
03-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Good idea! It must be very interesting!