PDA

View Full Version : SW Wa hunters?

JeepMcMuddy
01-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi all, anyone live down in SW Wa (Vancouver/Portland, etc) and want to go dirt hunting? I am fairly new (again) to the hobby, and have had a great time so far with my DFX. I have thursday's off and would love to get out more.

Matt "JeepMcMuddy"

Nitro 54
01-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Welcome to Whites forum Jeep, [thumbsup] [thumbsup] Theirs a few members in your area. [thumbsup]

JeepMcMuddy
01-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Excellent, would love to find a hunting buddy to go out with.

Jon(SW WASH)
01-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi Matt,
I'm in Aberdeen on the coast, have weekends only off. Jon(SW WASH)

DeathWind1
06-02-2009, 12:59 PM
I live close to you in Ridgefield but I dont hunt as much as I used to because my knee's are not in good shape---D.W.

scott jacobs
06-09-2010, 08:51 AM
im in the vancouver area and have a dfx lets go hunting!!!! my email is packerscott54@yahoo.com. scott jacobs

Dirt Diver
08-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi all, anyone live down in SW Wa (Vancouver/Portland, etc) and want to go dirt hunting? I am fairly new (again) to the hobby, and have had a great time so far with my DFX. I have thursday's off and would love to get out more.

Matt "JeepMcMuddy"

I live in the Longview area, so not to far away. Drop me a PM if you are still looking for someone to go digging with.

socks
10-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi Matt,
I'm in Aberdeen on the coast, have weekends only off. Jon(SW WASH)

Hey Jon,

I'm new, not sure if you are still on; I am still looking to buy my first detector, but would love to accompany you sometime anyway. I split time between Seattle & Ocean SHores, so would like to hook up maybe.

Let me know, later
JQ